Dianne Del Pizzo, MS, ARNP
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
- Master's in Science and Mental Health Nursing through the University of South Florida, Tampa.
- Member of Signa Theta Tau Honor Society.
- Worked 9 years as an ARNP with the Lee Memorial Consultation Liaison Team, providing consultation, evaluations, and assessments on medically complex psychiatric patients-covering 4 local hospitals.
- Has worked in a collaborative way with Dr. Steven R. Machlin for 19 years, providing psychiatric evaluations, medication management, counseling, and capacity assessments.
- Employs a cognitive behavioral framework.
- Works with adult patients, treating mood and anxiety disorders, with a special interest in working with women with Breast Cancer.
- Dianne has a compassionate and supportive style in assisting her patients to achieve their treatment goals.
Dr. Carron Cherrie, PhD., ARNP
I’m ANCC board certified PMHNP-CNS-BC. I am a graduate of WSU and I began practicing
in 1979. I have a PhD in medical
anthropology from USF, a Master of Science in Medical Education from LECOM. I have taught in colleges of nursing,
medicine and university departments of anthropology.
I currently teach anthropology at State College of
Florida. My specialties include young
adults and women’s issues. I have worked specifically with issues of adolescent
girls, young women making career choices and family choices, women with
hormonal issues and elderly women facing loss, grief and end of life
issues. My practice is holistic and
incorporates physical, emotional and spiritual health. I do health teaching
with my clients and promote life style change along with medication. Treatment modalities are medication,
psychotherapy, psycho- education and health promotion through life style